A hair system is a hair piece or toupee which is made of 100% human hair that is used to solve hair loss and cover some part of baldness.(Usually for men)
There are usually 3 types of hair systems based on the cap material:
1.Skin Hair Systems
2.Lace Hair Systems
3.Mono Hair Systems
1. Skin Hair System offers the most realistic hairline appearance because it is made of polyurethane, very thin skin PU material without knots makes it very natural, it seems like your own scalp, at the same time, it has less hair on the base to make it super light to wear. Skin toupee is easy to clean and attach.
2. Lace Hair System is the most comfortable toupee for men. It's very soft and breathable.(Swiss lace & french lace) It's suitable for hot weather or people who work with a lot of exercise. It won't hurt your skin on the top of your head. The bleached knot is used at the front of the base to keep your real hairline.
3. Mono Hair System has the most durable base which is breathable and strong. It can carry a large density of hair, so it is heavier than the two systems above. Mono Lace Toupee has longer lifespan than other bases. It is usually combined with a large area of NPU around the primeter to ensure that it adheres firmly and creats an invisible hairline.
Skin toupee mainly has 3 different hand-tied methods like singe knot, V-loop and Injected.
There are also different skin base thickness like:
The thinner the base is, the more natural will the toupee be.
At the same time, ultra skin base has shorter life span than thicker skin base.
There always have a balance between Natural and Durable. Different bases have different durability. If you want long-lasting hair systems, you may have to sacrifice the realistic nature of the system. Which means the more natural the hair replacement system looks, the less durable it will be. The following is the lifespan of basic materials of common hair systemss for your reference:
0.02mm-0.04mm ultra-thin skin hair systems can be used for 1 to 2 months
0.04mm-0.06mm thin skin hair systems can be used for 2 to 3 months
0.06mm-0.08mm poly skin hair systems can be used for 4 to 6 months
0.10-0.14mm thick skin hair systems can be used for about 6 months
Swiss lace hair systems can be used for about 2 months
French lace hair systems can be used for about 3 months
Mono hair systems can be used for more than 6 months
8x10"(inches) is big enough for most people, you can also cut to any size you need. 6 inches of hair aslo meets the need for most men who are looking for short hair replacement.
a. Wash the hair in one week.
b. Water to wet hair,use a mild Shampoo, Rinse and leave to dry.
c. Comb with a wire brush after dry.
d. You can perming dyeing, but please remember do not do this too frequent,and remember to use the nutrition water.
e. The combs you`d better choose the round with wide-toothed comb.
f. Don't make the hair under the blazing sun for quite a long time.
g. Don't blows the root of hairs too near with the hair drier.
h. Don't grasping the root of hair overexert when washing.
The answer is yes! We accept wholesale and custom orders, feel free to contact us anytime if you need a wholesale price list. Sample orders are available in Sisdore! (No minimal quantity for wholesale orders, bigger order amount = bigger discount)
Customized order means that your hair replacement system is suitable for your needs. The shape and size of your new unit will match your unique bald pattern. It will be color matched, cropped and styled to blend naturally with your own growing hair. If you want a customized toupee, there are two ways that helps:
1. Send back a mold and a sample of your own hair (to match color and curl, etc.). Seach on GooGle about how to make a custom mold yourself.
2. Send back the old Toupee you wear for reference. So we can make a perfect copy.(The old unit will be shipped back together with your new customized toupee)
① live chat (Bottom right button)
② Email: email@example.com
③ Whatsapp: +86 15621101652
④ Leave us a message on product page(ASK A QUESTION)
⑤ Leave us a message during check out process